This a delicious dessert that you can prepare in just 10 minutes, I promise you will fall in love with how easy and delicious it is!
- 1 XL egg
- 40g almond flour
- 25gr cream
- 25gr erythritol
- 4gr of yeast
- 3gr psyllium
- 4gr Olive Oil
- Pinch of vanilla powder
- 60gr Greek yogurt
- 10gr of Philadelphia
- 75gr 35% cream
- 15gr pistachio cream
- 6 drops vanilla flavoring or Sweetener
- Unsweetened Funky Fat White Chocolate
- Chopped pistachios
- Mix everything in a bowl and place in the microwave for 2 minutes at maximum power. Then Leave to cool.
- To whip the cream, begin by whipping the cream with the sweetener. When it is almost whipped, add the Philadelphia and yoghurt slowly, then add the pistachio cream and mix.
- Crumble the sponge base, add a teaspoon of liquid cream on top of the sponge, add the pistachio cream layer and decorate with white chocolate and chopped pistachios.
We hope you enjoy this delicious Tiramisu!!