👉 Ingredients (for one big or 2 small servings)
- 1 bar of our Keto Hazelnut bar
- 250 ml of coconut milk from a can
- 5 gram powdered gelatin
- 2 drops liquid stevia, or to taste
- Piedmont’s hazelnuts
1. Start by ‘blooming’ the gelatine. Combine 2 tablespoons of the coconut milk and the gelatine in a small bowl. Mix and allow the gelatin to bloom for about 10 minutes. This is to guarantee a lump-free texture.
2. Put the rest of the coconut milk in a saucepan, and warm the milk on medium-low. You just need to heat and NOT boil it.
3. Add the chocolate, and whisk constantly until it melts.
4. Next, add the bloomed gelatin and continue whisking until the gelatin dissolves. Make sure you don’t boil the milk!
5. Add the stevia drops to taste and turn off the heat.
6. Pour into a glass and place in the fridge until set (about 3 hours, or overnight)
7. Chop the hazelnuts until the desired coarseness and put them on top of your pudding.
Other recipes you might like: