You can make this delicious recipe in 10 minutes and I guarantee you'll want to make it again and again because it's so good.
- 1 egg
- 30gr extra fine almond flour
- 15gr of pure cocoa
- 25gr Erythritol
- 15gr of ghee
- 40gr of cream
- 40gr of Philadelphia
- 4gr yeast
- Pinch of pink salt
- Unsweetened chocolate chips
- Ounce of Funky Fat Foods Chocolate
- Sugar-free Ferrero Cream,
- Ketonutela or sugar-free chocolate kinder cream to your liking.
- Mix all the ingredients except the chocolate chips and the filling.
- Pour into the molds and add an ounce of chocolate or a teaspoon of your favorite unsweetened chocolate cream in the center, making sure it is well covered with the first mixture.
- Add some chocolate chips on top and place in our air fryer for 8 minutes at 180°C, be careful not to leave it longer if it doesn't set completely and what we want to achieve is that liquid texture in the center.
We hope you love this easy Chocolate Volcan as much as we do!!
Leave a comment
All comments are moderated before being published.