Are any coconut lovers out there? This chocolate bar stuffed with coconut will be your all-time favorite snack. And now we will show you how to make keto bounties yourself.
- 175 grams of ground coconut
- 25 grams of erythritol
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 200 grams of condensed coconut cream
- 30 grams of coconut oil
- 100 ml full-fat coconut milk (can)
- For the chocolate coating:
- 2 bars of our Funky Fat Dark Choc
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Take a mixing bowl and put the coconut cream in it. Let it soften in the microwave for about 10-20 seconds and then add all the other ingredients for the filling.
- Mix the ingredients together with a hand mixer until a nice mix is created. Is the mix still too dry? Then add some extra full-fat coconut milk.
- Take a baking tray and place a sheet of baking paper on it.
- Take some batter from the bowl with your hands and form a bar. Then place it on the baking tray and shape further if necessary.
- Place the filling in the fridge for at least 2 hours until it has hardened.
- Melt the Chocs with the coconut oil au bain-marie or place it briefly in the microwave. (be careful with the latter so that the chocolate does not burn!)
- Remove the bars from the fridge and roll them one by one in the melted chocolate until they are completely covered. Let the excess chocolate run off for a while and then put them back on the baking sheet. Place it back in the fridge until the chocolate has set completely.
Leave a comment
All comments are moderated before being published.