Disclaimer: This recipe and the accompanying images were created by Simona Zucca from @lacroquetaketo
This is probably one of our easiest recipes. It's so tasty and because of our delicious Funky Fat Chocs: sugar-free, organic certified, plant-based, contains MCTs for long-lasting energy and all ingredients are clean. So let's get into it!
- 100g of Funky Fat Dark Chocolate
- 70g whipping cream
- Cocoa powder
- Meld the Chocolate.
- Add the whipped cream.
- Put in an ice cube holder.
- Put in the freezer.
- Let them in for over 5 hours.
- Roll them in the cocoa powder.
- Enjoy your Funky Fat Keto Chocolate Truffles!
Leave a comment
All comments are moderated before being published.