A super easy and delicious recipe, are you up for it? Perfect for a sweet treat, a different dessert or to make with the little ones at home.
- 1 egg (52g approx)
- 30g almond flour tiendaketo.es_oficial
- 10gr of cocoa naturseed
- 30g of erythritol koro_spain
- 7g butter or ghee
- 15g coconut milk or your choice of milk
- Vanilla powder koro_spain
- Pinch of salt
- 3gr yeast royal_postres
👉🏻30gr of cream
• Funky Fat Dark Chocolate
• Mix berries
• Sweet toast mix
- Mix all the ingredients for the sponge cake except the cream and place in the microwave for 2 and a half minutes at maximum power.
- Unmould and leave to cool.
- Crumble the sponge cake, add the cream, mix and form small balls.
- Melt the chocolate and spread the sticks at the end with the chocolate and stick them into the balls so that they stick together.
- Refrigerate for 5 minutes or until solid.
- Dip in the melted chocolate and decorate to taste with topping😋
- Return to refrigerate and enjoy!