Disclaimer: This recipe and the accompanying images were created by Simona Zucca from @misrecetukas
This a super easy and delicious recipe, are you up for it? Perfect for a sweet treat, a different dessert, or making with the little ones at home.
- 1 egg (52g approx)
- 30g almond flour
- 10gr of cocoa
- 30g of erythritol
- 7g butter or ghee
- 15g coconut milk or your choice of milk
- Vanilla powder
- Pinch of salt
- 3gr yeast
- 30gr of cream
• Funky Fat Dark Chocolate
• Mix berries
• Sweet toast mix
- Mix all the ingredients for the sponge cake except the cream and place in the microwave for 2 and a half minutes at maximum power.
- Unmold and leave to cool.
- Crumble the sponge cake, add the cream, mix and form small balls.
- Melt the chocolate and spread the sticks at the end with the chocolate and stick them into the balls so that they stick together.
- Refrigerate for 5 minutes or until solid.
- Dip in the melted chocolate and decorate to taste with topping
- Return to refrigerate and enjoy!