saludableandreaas well as the accompanying images.
Keep this recipe because they are ... You won't be able to stop making them!
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup ground almonds (35 grams)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour (26 grams )
- 20 gr erythritol
- 2 tablespoons Greek or protein yoghurt
- 1 pinch of yeast
- 1/4 cup milk of your choice (60 ml)
- a few drops of vanilla ( yummy drops )
- Funky Fat Dark Chocolate
1. Mix all the ingredients
3. Microwave for 3 minutes
4. Leave to cool and cover with melted unsweetened chocolate with a little bit of coconut oil (you can do this in a bain-marie with patience or in the microwave for 1 minute in 20-second bursts).
5. Chill for at least 6 hours in the refrigerator. ( It will be worth the wait)
6. Enjoy and share with whomever you like
Here is the full video so you can follow the recipe step- by- step.