Yet another delicious muffin recipe. Are you just as excited as we are? This time they're in complete autumn style: Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins. Let's start baking!
🍰 Sponge Cake
- 3 eggs (150g)
- 175gr fine almond flour medittshealthy
- 30gr ghee koro_spain
- 15gr yeast royal_postres
- 75gr erythritol koro_spain
- 80gr pumpkin puree koro_spain
🧀 Cheesecake filling
- 60gr philadelphia_es
- 60gr cream central_lechera_asturiana
- 1 egg (45g)
- 60gr marscapone
- vanilla flavouring myproteines to taste
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- First we prepare our CheeseCake cream by mixing all the ingredients, we take it to the micro 2min and let it cool, we beat the mixture with the help of a mixer and put it in a piping bag with a pointed nozzle, if you don't have one with a syringe I'll make it just the same. Now we refrigerate it while we prepare the muffin batter.
- Break up the chocolates and set them aside.
- Mix the muffin ingredients together and mix well until the mixture whitens.
- Add almost all the chocolate to the mixture, stir and pour into the moulds.
- Add the leftover chocolate chips before baking.
- Put in the muffin tray, bake for 5 minutes at 220°C, then lower the oven temperature to 180°C and bake for a further 12 minutes.
- Remove and leave to cool and then fill the muffins.
That's it! All you have to do is enjoy 🤩