Today we're going to show you how to make these delicious keto lava cakes. Isn't this the perfect treat to stand out between your friends and family? It looks spectacular and it's also super easy to make.
For this impressive lava cake recipe, we used our Funky Fat Foods White Chocs, which is very low in carbs and super creamy. Our keto chocolates are made with clean organic top quality Keto ingredients.
The best part of this recipe? It’s actually surprisingly easy and quick to make. It only takes 20 minutes of preparation time and 5 minutes to cook!
- Funky Fat Foods White Chocs
- Lizza's Raspberry Mug Cake
- Sunflower oil
- Plant-based milk
- Optional: Lizza's Raspberry Fruit Spread
- Fresh Raspberries
- Melt the low-carb white chocolate and then refrigerate it for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pour 20ml oil and 50ml soy milk (or an alternative) into a mixing bowl. Add 55 g mug cake baking mix and stir well.
- Line the muffin tin with paper or silicone inserts of about 7cm diameter and grease it with oil. Spoon the batter into the muffin tin so that ¾th of it is filled.
- Then, take out the melted white chocolate and scoop out 1 tbsp chocolate and roll it into a ball. Gently press so that it gets immersed in the batter.
- Top with some more batter so that the mould is filled.
- Microwave and bake for 2.5 minutes at 800 watts.Let the cake cool down for a little while.
- Optionally, serve with spreading Lizza Raspberry Fruit Spread on top and serve with fresh raspberries.
Nutritional information (per serving): 184 kcal, 12 g carbs, 26 g fats, 3 g protein, 2 g sugar, 4 g fibre.