Not everything is what it looks like! This delicious chocolate recipe proves that. This delicious salami shaped chocolate recipe is easy to make and extremely delicious! So what are we waiting for? Let's get into it.
For the cookies
- 125 almond flour
- 1 tablespoon sweetener
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- 3 tablespoons butter
For the chocolate salami dough
- 100 g Funky Fat dark chocolate
- 20 g butter
- 1 egg
- 50 g erythritol
- 1 small glass rum (optional)
- Mix the ingredients for the cookies and bake for 10-15 minutes (180C).
Meanwhile, cut in small pieces your funky Fat Choc, melt it in a waterbath together with the butter.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg with the erythritol. Mix it with the melted chocolate. If you want, add in the rum (optional).
- Let this chocolate paste rest for about 20 minutes in the fridge.
- Crumble 100 grams of keto cookies, and mix them with the chocolate paste.
- Make a salami shape with the help of a baking paper sheet.
Let the chocolate salami rest in the fridge -wrapped in the baking sheet -for 40 minutes.
- Sprinkle some powdered erythritol. Your chocolate salami is ready to enjoy!