Disclaimer: This recipe and the accompanying images were created by @anoukgdgbuur
If you're into matcha and love the idea of adding chocolate to everything, now you have it all in one. These Keto Matcha Balls are super simple to make and are a great idea for a treat on a weekend-in.
They are sugar-free, gluten-free and crap-free. Just how we like it!
- 60g of almond flour
- 25g of butter
- 5g of matcha powder
- 40 grams of erythritol
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 bar Funky Fat Dark Chocolate
- Put the butter together with the erythritol, the matcha powder, the vanilla extract and the salt in a small pan and place - with occasional stirring - on a low heat until everything has melted. Remove the pan from the heat and let it cool slightly.
- Add the almond flour to the pan, and stir well until a mixture is formed that has the substance of cookie dough. (You may have to add some water to achieve this.) Place the dough in the refrigerator to harden, so that you can process it better later.
- Divide the dough - after cooling - into five equal parts and roll with your hands into nice balls.
- Melt the Funky Fat Chocolate bar (au bain-marie or in the microwave), carefully drop the balls into the melted chocolate and let them cure completely on a plate.