Disclaimer: This recipe and the accompanying images were created by Simona Zucca from @trustnocarb
These delicious Keto sugar-free Funky Fat White Chocolate Ghost Cookies will change this years Halloween! Are you ready? Let's bake!
For the cookies (12 pieces)
- 60 gr almond flour
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon erythritol
- Half a teaspoon of cinnamon or winter spices
For the cheese icing
- 100 gr cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon sweetener
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 squares of shredded Funky Fat Chocs
- 90 ml heavy cream, to whip
Funky Fat Dark Choc, as needed of course!
- In a bowl, combine the ingredients for the cookies and mix well. Divide the dough into 12 balls (teaspoon size) and make your round cookie. Cook for 8-10 minutes180C.
- In the meantime, prepare the cheese icing.
- Prepare the icing, adding the cream cheese, erythritol, and vanilla extract, into a bowl. Mix until fluffy. Add the Funky Fat White, shredded into flakes.
- Whip the heavy cream, and slowly incorporate it into the cheese filling.
- Spread some filling in your cookies bases using a pastry bag, making your ghosts. Add a few pieces of Funky Fat Dark, to make the eyes of your ghosts.
Set in fridge until firm for 2-3 hours before serving.
Leave a comment
All comments are moderated before being published.