*Disclamer: this recipe was created by Adwin Van Dijke as well as the accompanying images*
Today we bring you a delicious Creamy Keto Tiramisu. It's an easy and quick recipe. So, get all you need and start cooking 😋 The perfect healthy dessert to take to any party/event.
For the cake layer
- 160g of almond flour
- 4 eggs
- 50 gr butter
- 125 cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons of stevia
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- A pinch of salt and cinnamon
For the cream
- 250gr of mascarpone
- 3 eggs
- a dash of marsala or almond liqueur
- 100 gr of Funky Fat Coffee Chocolate
To make the bottom layer:
- Mix all the cake layer ingredients together until well combined.
- Press on a medium sized cake mold.
- Let it rest in the fridge and start working on the cream.
For the cream:
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks in two separate bowls.
- Set the egg whites in the fridge white you work on the rest.
- Beat the egg yolks with the mascarpone, stevia, espresso and almond liqueur.
- Take the egg whites out of the fridge and whisk until they peak, like a fluffy cloud.
- Fold it slowly into the rest of the mixture, spoonful by spoonful.
- Take the cake base out of the fridge and cover with cream mixture.
- Top it all off with shredded Funky Fat Coffee.
- Place it back in the fridge and let it rest for al least 3 hours.
And that's it! See? Quick and easy!
Other recipes you might enjoy: