You should try these heavenly waffles! They are so delicious and easy to make!
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of Greek yogurt (about 35g)
- 1 teaspoon erythritol (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon of 100% peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Xanthan cream
- 1 tablespoon of Zero almond drink
- Cinnamon to taste
- Oil to grease the waffle iron
For the topping:
- 50gr Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp crunchy cocoa cream @greenvidashop
- Chocolate with Funky Fat Coconut Chocs
Macros per serving (2 waffles without the topping):
- 238 Calories
- 3gr Net Carbohydrates
- 14gr Protein
- 18gr Fat
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Put them in the waffle maker.
- top off with your melted funky fat foods chocolate.
Click here to watch the full step by step of the recipe