These delicious vanilla ice cream bonbons are perfect during this heat wave!
This recipe makes around 16 bonbons (depending on the size of the individual ice cube trays) 1 ice cream bonbon has a total of 0.5 grams of net carbs and 90 calories.
1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup powdered erythritol
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- 100 sugar-free dark chocolate from Funky Fat Foods
- (+ 1 tsp MCT oil if needed to melt the chocolate)
- Add the heavy cream, erythritol, vanilla powder and salt to a bowl and mix with a whisk.
- Add the mixture to an ice cube tray and freeze overnight.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler. (Add some MCT oil if needed to smoothen the chocolate)
- Add the melted chocolate to a small bowl.
- Remove the vanilla ice cream from the ice cube tray and c one by one in the melted chocolate with the help of 2 forks.
- Transfer the chocolate bonbons to a cooling rack and enjoy instantly!
Leave a comment
All comments are moderated before being published.