Disclaimer: This recipe and the accompanying images were created by Simona Zucca from @trustnocarb
These Sugar-free White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies are chewy, healthy, and nourishing. This is the perfect snack to enjoy in your Autumn evenings, while sipping tea, reading a book, or when you simply need a treat.
One cookie contains 1,1g of net carb.
- Macadamia nuts
- Funky Fat Chocs White
- 160 gr almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 80 gr grass fed butter, room temperature
- 110 gr gold Erythritol
- 20 gr Erythritol
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Funky Fat Choc White (50 gr), chopped
- 60 gr roasted salted macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1 tsp of almond milk (optional)
- Start by mixing the butter and the 2 types of Erythritol together.
- Add the egg and the vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
- Combine the almond flour, baking soda and salt and mix well.
- Add a teaspoon of milk only if the dough is too dry.
- Stir in the white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts.
- Create 2 tablespoon sized balls of cookie dough until all the cookie dough is over.
- Refrigerate the dough for at least 2-3 hours. Before baking, let the cookies sit at room temperature for about an hour to come closer to room temperature.
- Bake the cookies for 8-9 minutes at 180°C (350°F).
- Remove the tray from the oven when the edges begin to turn gold.
- Let the cookies cool completely before transferring to a wire rack.
- These cookies tend to crumble very easily. To avoid this, you will have to let the cookie dough rest in the refrigerator for a couple of hours. If you can, better overnight.
- Store the cookies for up to a week in an airtight container.
- The amount of cookies will depend on the size of the dough balls you make. By making smaller balls, you will get more cookies.
Leave a comment
All comments are moderated before being published.