Disclaimer: This recipe and the accompanying images were created by @nury.mothers.life
It may look a little bit complicated because it is made in two parts but will tell you a secret it's very easy.
- Funky Fat Coconut Chocolate
- Coconut, coconut pulp, coconut flour and coconut snack all from @naturseed.
- Coconut oil
- Vanilla-flavored collagen
- Melt 200g of unsweetened chocolate + 70% with 1 tablespoon of coconut pulp (or coconut oil if you don't have pulp). Then add a part of it to a mold and cool.
- Boil 100gr of coconut milk that is canned, we only need the solid part. When it boils add 50gr of coconut oil and remove from heat.
- Add the unsweetened shredded coconut ( Nury uses the coconut snacks because they do not contain sugar or cheat ingredients), 30g of coconut flour and 2 scoops of vanilla collagen.
- Add this mixture to the model with the chocolate, unify and add the rest of the chocolate. Leave it in the fridge for a few hours and then, bang! The Nougat is ready.
When you are ready to eat it, leave it at room temperature for 10 minutes for easy cutting, and enjoy!