These Sugar-free White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies are chewy, healthy, and nourishing. This is the perfect snack to enjoy in your Autumn evenings, while sipping tea, reading a book, or when you simply need a treat.
The main ingredients are:
Macadamia nuts: rich in vitamins, minerals, fiber, antioxidants, and healthy fats. Including macadamia nuts in your diet promotes weight loss, improved gut health, and protection against diabetes, metabolic syndrome, and heart disease.
Funky Fat White Chocolate: rich in healthy fats and MCT oils which give you long-lasting energy and help reduce sugar cravings (oh, and it counts 0g net carbs!). Also, the Vitamin E in the cocoa butter helps reduce bad cholesterol.
What are the net carbs of these macadamia cookies?
One cookie contains 1,1g of net carb.
Of course, the final calculation may vary depending on the size of the cookies and on the ingredients you use. To be sure, make your own calculation at home.
If you don’t know how to calculate net carbs, check this article where we explain how.
0g net carbs, how cool is this?
Remember that if you use pure erythritol as a sweetener, and that you don’t need to count the carbs from erythritol.
INGREDIENTS ( 12 cookies)
- 160 gr almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 80 gr grass fed butter, room temperature
- 110 gr gold Erythritol
- 20 gr Erythritol
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Funky Fat Choc White (50 gr), chopped
- 60 gr roasted salted macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1 tsp of almond milk (optional)
- Start by mixing the butter and the 2 types of Erythritol together.
- Add the egg and the vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
- Combine the almond flour, baking soda and salt and mix well.
- Add a teaspoon of milk only if the dough is too dry.
- Stir in the white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts.
- Create 2 tablespoon sized balls of cookie dough until all the cookie dough is over.
- Refrigerate the dough for at least 2-3 hours. Before baking, let the cookies sit at room temperature for about an hour to come closer to room temperature.
- Bake the cookies for 8-9 minutes at 180°C (350°F).
- Remove the tray from the oven when the edges begin to turn gold.
- Let the cookies cool completely before transferring to a wire rack.
NOTES FOR THIS RECIPE
- These cookies tend to crumble very easily. To avoid this, you will have to let the cookie dough rest in the refrigerator for a couple of hours. If you can, better overnight.
- Store the cookies for up to a week in an airtight container.
- The amount of cookies will depend on the size of the dough balls you make. By making smaller balls, you will get more cookies.
We are sure you will enjoy these Sugar-free White chocolate macadamia cookies. Visit our blog to find more sugar-free and healthy recipes.
Other recipes you may like:
Leave a comment
All comments are moderated before being published.