Disclaimer: This recipe and the accompanying images were created by Simona Zucca from @trustnocarb
This delicious Valentine's Keto Cake is easy to share with your loved once or you can enjoy them yourself. They are easy to make! Let's get into it.
For the cake:
- 100g almond flour
- 70g erythritol
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 100g butter (on room temperature)
- 50g Funky Fat Dark Chocolate
- 15g sugar free dark powder
For the ganache:
- 100g Funky Fat Dark Chocolate
- 250ml liquid cream (devide in two parts)
For the chocolate frosting:
- 80g sugar free Funky Fat Chocolate
- 1 table spoon coconut oil
- Melt the chocolate in a Bain-Marie. Process all cake ingredients in a bowl or planetary mixer. Bake in a heart-shaped molt for about 15-30 minutes at 180C. Meanwhile, prepare the ganache by melting the chocolate and 100ml (hot) cream (150ml) incorporate it into the mixture.
- Divide the cake in half, and spread the ganache by melting the chocolate 100 ml (hot) cream in a bain-marie. Let rest in the refrigerator for 1h. Whip the remaining cream (150ml) and incorporate it into the mixture.
- Divide the cake in half, and spread the ganache in the middle of the cake and on the outside. Let the cake rest for 30 min in the refrigerator.
- Finally, make the chocolate frosting, with the melted chocolate and coconut oil. Sprinkle the cake with chocolate - let it rest and decorate as you like. I used white chocolate hearts made with white Funky Choc and sugar free candy.
Leave a comment
All comments are moderated before being published.