Disclaimer: This recipe and the accompanying images were created by Simona Zucca from @trustnocarb
For the cake:
- 100g almond flour
- 70g erythritol
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 100g butter (on room temperature)
- 50g Funky Fat Dark Chocolate
- 15g sugar-free dark powder
For the ganache:
- 100g Funky Fat Dark Chocolate
- 250ml liquid cream (divided into two parts)
For the chocolate frosting:
- 80g sugar-free Funky Fat Chocolate
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Melt the chocolate in a Bain-Marie. Process all cake ingredients in a bowl or planetary mixer. Bake in a heart-shaped molt for about 15-30 minutes at 180C. Meanwhile, prepare the ganache by melting the chocolate and 100ml (hot) cream (150ml) incorporate it into the mixture.
- Divide the cake in half, and spread the ganache by melting the chocolate 100 ml (hot) cream in a bain-marie. Let rest in the refrigerator for 1h. Whip the remaining cream (150ml) and incorporate it into the mixture.
- Divide the cake in half, and spread the ganache in the middle of the cake and on the outside. Let the cake rest for 30 min in the refrigerator.
- Finally, make the chocolate frosting, with the melted chocolate and coconut oil. Sprinkle the cake with chocolate - let it rest and decorate as you like. I used white chocolate hearts made with white Funky Choc and sugar free candy.