Bonus - they are also easy to prepare.
Can Halloween be Halloween without a ghost?
These Ghostrawberries are healthy, nourishing, and juicy!
- Wash and pat dry the strawberries.
Prepare the frosting by melting your White Funky Fat Chocolate in a microwavable bowl.
Be sure to not burn the chocolate.
- Dip the strawberries in the melted chocolate.
- Let the chocolate set.
- Store the strawberries in the fridge for about 15 minutes.
- Melt 3-4 squares of your favorite dark chocolate (for an original taste you can use our Coconut, Coffee, or Hazelnut with MCTs chocolate!)
- Dip a toothpick in the melted chocolate and draw the face of your ghost.
- Enjoy your healthy, filling, ghostrawberries!
Making your Halloween chocolates it’s so easy! Get some Halloween silicone molds and melt your favorite MCT chocolate! Funky Fat Foods chocolates are keto-friendly, vegan, without scary carbs and tricky ingredients.
- Melt your favorite Funky Fat Foods Chocolate Flavour
- Pour the chocolate into a scary mold
- Refrigerate for one hour
Bring some spiders to your table! This snack is very easy to make and high in protein.
- Cut in half your boiled eggs.
- Cut in half a handful of black olives.
- Set the half on an olive for the body of the spider.
- With the other half of the olive, make the legs.
- Combine and create your Spider eggs.
- If you wish, add some spices: paprika, garlic and black pepper, salt flakes,…
Bloody eyes salad:
We are sure that this bloody eyes salad will scare your guests right away. And right away is when you will get this salad ready.
- Cut in half your boiled eggs.
- Insert a quarter of an olive (black or green) on the bottom part of the eggs.
- Add tomato sauce to resemble blood.
- Serve on a plate of mixed salad or arugula.
- Top up with olive oil and seeds.
- Spread 3 spoons of tomato sauce on your low-carb bread.
- Cut tiny cheese slices and combine them to make your mummy.
- Add olive slices for the eyes.
- Have fun decorating! Make your own monsters. Try Dracula, Frankenstein, or Zombies.
Scary & Stuffed Bell Peppers:
- Wash and cut in half a pepper bell.
- Remove the seeds.
- Carve the upper part with a scary face.
- Fill the bottom part with grass-fed meat, cream cheese and spices.
- Cook in the oven for 30 minutes at 180C (360F).
Halloween Iced Cookies:
Make your iced scary cookies! You will love decorating them!
About 10-12 cookies:
- 180 gr almond flour
- 1 teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- 40 gr Erythritol
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon aroma Vanilla
For the icing:
- 4 tablespoon powdered Erythritol + few drops of water
- Sugar-free food colouring
- Sugar-free aromas
- In a bowl, mix the dry ingredients
- Add the liquid ingredients
- Shape the dough into a ball
- Let the dough rest in the fridge for 20 minutes
- Shape your cookies as you like
- Bake them for 8-10 minutes (180C – 360F)
- For the icing: combine Erythritol, water, and coloring until a dense cream.
- Dip the cookies into the icing.
- Let the frosting set.
- Decorate the cookies as you like. I used dark chocolate and a toothpick to make the details.
Have fun creating creepy monsters!
Vellutata Di Zucca:
For 4 portions:
- 400 gr pumpkin
- 1 onion
- Olive oil, as required
- 1 vegetable cube
- 100 ml heavy cream
- Spices as required
- Chop the onion and heat it up with the oil.
- Cut the pumpkin into blocks.
- When the onion is golden, mix the pumpkin blocks and cook for 10 minutes.
- At the same time, boil in a saucepan 600 ml of water with a vegetable cube.
- When the water is about to boil, add the pumpkin blocks.
- Stir and let it cook for 20 minutes, low flame.
- Pour the liquid into a mixer and blend all.
- Pour it in the pot and cook for 5 minutes adding the heavy cream, while stirring.
- Serve warm!
We are sure you will enjoy these sugar-free Halloween treats with your friends and family!
We are happy to contribute to your Sugar-free Halloween! We are looking forward to seeing your healthy and nourishing Halloween creations.