Halloween is the season of pumpkins, monsters, vampires…and candies! The shelves in the supermarkets are full of sugary chocolates and other unhealthy treats. Luckily Halloween can be easily enjoyed with sugar-free options.Read our top tricks to have a sugar-free Halloween.
All these Halloween treats are sugar-free, keto-friendly, low-carb, and nourishing.
✨ Bonus - they are also easy to prepare.
Can Halloween be Halloween without a ghost?
These Ghostrawberries are healthy, nourishing, and juicy!
- Wash and pat dry the strawberries.
Prepare the frosting by melting your White Funky Fat Chocolate in a microwavable bowl.
Be sure to not burn the chocolate.
- Dip the strawberries in the melted chocolate.
- Let the chocolate set.
- Store the strawberries in the fridge for about 15 minutes.
- Melt 3-4 squares of your favorite dark chocolate (for an original taste you can use our Coconut, Coffee, or Hazelnut with MCTs chocolate!)
- Dip a toothpick in the melted chocolate and draw the face of your ghost.
- Enjoy your healthy, filling, ghostrawberries!
Making your Halloween chocolates it’s so easy! Get some Halloween silicone molds and melt your favorite MCT chocolate! Funky Fat Foods chocolates are keto-friendly, vegan, without scary carbs and tricky ingredients.
- Melt your favorite flavor of our sugar-free chocolate
- Pour the chocolate into a scary mold
- Refrigerate for one hour
Bring some spiders to your table! This snack is very easy to make and high in protein.
- Cut in half your boiled eggs.
- Cut in half a handful of black olives.
- Set the half on an olive for the body of the spider.
- With the other half of the olive, make the legs.
- Combine and create your Spider eggs.
- If you wish, add some spices: paprika, garlic and black pepper, salt flakes,…
BLOODY EYES SALAD
We are sure that this bloody eyes salad will scare your guests right away. And right away is when you will get this salad ready.
- Cut in half your boiled eggs.
- Insert a quarter of an olive (black or green) on the bottom part of the eggs.
- Add tomato sauce to resemble blood.
- Serve on a plate of mixed salad or arugula.
- Top up with olive oil and seeds.
You need these Mummies sandwiches on your Halloween sideboard.
- Spread 3 spoons of tomato sauce on your low-carb bread.
- Cut tiny cheese slices and combine them to make your mummy.
- Add olive slices for the eyes.
- Have fun decorating! Make your own monsters. Try Dracula, Frankenstein, or Zombies.
SCARY & STUFFED BELL PEPPERS
These scary bell peppers are easy to carve and they will fill you for hours. And don’t worry: bell peppers are very easy to carve!
- Wash and cut in half a pepper bell.
- Remove the seeds.
- Carve the upper part with a scary face.
- Fill the bottom part with grass-fed meat, cream cheese and spices.
- Cook in the oven for 30 minutes at 180C (360F).
HALLOWEEN ICED COOKIES
Make your iced scary cookies! You will love decorating them!
Ingredients for about 10-12 cookies:
- 180 gr almond flour
- 1 teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- 40 gr Erythritol
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon aroma Vanilla
For the icing:
- 4 tablespoon powdered Erythritol + few drops of water
- Sugar-free food colouring
- Sugar-free aromas
- In a bowl, mix the dry ingredients
- Add the liquid ingredients
- Shape the dough into a ball
- Let the dough rest in the fridge for 20 minutes
- Shape your cookies as you like
- Bake them for 8-10 minutes (180C – 360F)
- For the icing: combine Erythritol, water, and coloring until a dense cream.
- Dip the cookies into the icing.
- Let the frosting set.
- Decorate the cookies as you like. I used dark chocolate and a toothpick to make the details.
Have fun creating creepy monsters!
VELLUTATA DI ZUCCA
Ingredients for 4 portions:
- 400 gr pumpkin
- 1 onion
- Olive oil, as required
- 1 vegetable cube
- 100 ml heavy cream
- Spices as required
- Chop the onion and heat it up with the oil.
- Cut the pumpkin into blocks.
- When the onion is golden, mix the pumpkin blocks and cook for 10 minutes.
- At the same time, boil in a saucepan 600 ml of water with a vegetable cube.
- When the water is about to boil, add the pumpkin blocks.
- Stir and let it cook for 20 minutes, low flame.
- Pour the liquid into a mixer and blend all.
- Pour it in the pot and cook for 5 minutes adding the heavy cream, while stirring.
- Serve warm!
We are sure you will enjoy these sugar-free Halloween treats with your friends and family!
We are happy to contribute to your Sugar-free Halloween! We are looking forward to seeing your healthy and nourishing Halloween creations.
Other blogs you might enjoy: