Disclaimer: This recipe and the accompanying images were created by @andy_genia
- 170g peanut butter (other nut also works)
- 3 tablespoons sugar-free syrup- or 3 tablespoons Erythritol
- 1 egg
- 2 scoops protein pumpkin spice flavor
- Topping: melted Funky Fat Hazelnut Choc (but not liquid).
- Mix the ingredients of the cookies and make small balls.
- Flatten with a large spoon and leave a hollow in the middle.
- Bake in the oven for 7/8 mins maximum at 180ºC (when they cool down they harden).
- And add the topping! Do not melt the chocolate too much or it will be impossible to assemble the volcanoes.
To watch the full video of the recipe click here.