It also makes the perfect gift for family, friends and/or co-workers.
This recipe is perfect for all the people living a ketogenic or low-carb lifestyle as well as for those who want to enjoy the winter introducing less sugar.
What we love the most about the bark is that it’s very customizable: you can do it however you want, combining more chocolate flavors and the toppings you fancy; the options are endless.
What you will need to prepare this amazing bark:
- Unsweetened chocolate (Funky Fats Choc is sugar-free and does not contain any artificial ingredients! It also contains MCT oil).
- Sugar-free toppings
- 2 bars of Funky Fat Dark Chocolate
- 2 bars Funky Fat Coconut Chocolate
- 4 squares of Funky Fat White Chocolate
- Optional extra toppings (nuts, berries, coconut pieces,…)
- Line a baking tray with some parchment paper.
- Melt the Dark Chocolate in the Microwave.
- Spread the chocolate onto the baking tray with a spatula or spoon.
- Place in the fridge for 5-7 minutes to set.
- In two separate bowls, melt the Coconut chocolate and the White chocolate.
- Remove the slightly hardened chocolate from the fridge, then pour the Coconut chocolate on top.
- Drop some white chocolate on top of the Coconut chocolate.
- With a chopstick, move it through the surface of the bark, swirling all over.
- Sprinkle with the topping you fancy (we chose coconuts pieces and cranberries).
- Place in the fridge until set, about 1 hour.
- Cut, enjoy, share with the people you love.
NOTES FOR THIS RECIPE
Be creative: combine our Funky Fat Chocs to make your bark! Don’t forget to share your creations with us.
The bark must be stored in an airtight container, in a dry and fresh place.
More ideas for your Winter:
Keep your fitness routine during the holiday season
Leave a comment
All comments are moderated before being published.